One Conservative Estimate

Conservative Views for Concerned Americans



Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Difference a Week Makes

It has been more than a week since I last posted and I would like to update some changes. Funds have been cutoff to ACORN and Obama has been totally ignorant that ACORN was receiving large sums of taxpayer funds. Hum. Wasn’t it Obama that signed the Stimulus Bill? Apparently he didn’t read it!

General McCrystal states that he needs more troops for Afghanistan. Actually this was leaked info and the formal request is due to reach Obama today or tomorrow. Let me be clear that I do not like war. That said, either do it and be done with it or get out. As I understand it now there is turmoil within Obama’s party about whether to send or not send troops. This from a man who campaigned that he would do whatever it takes. It looks like the 3am call has come and no one was home.

Healthcare is still being pushed and promoted on TV, Radio, and in Print. There is still no bill but if there were one it is being promoted. I am sorry but I have difficulty wrapping my mind around how to be for something that doesn’t exist but if it did I should be for it but for now just believe that it will be and it will be fine and…

Of course Mr. Obama did address the U.N. with his usual level of teleprompter aptitude. His speeches were of course covered by TV which is the way he likes them. He does like TV you may know. He spent the weekend touring all the news shows except Fox and ended up on Monday with Letterman. I find them equally funny.

Let’s see. What did I forget? Oh yeah. There were 1000 protesters outside of the U.N. They were protesting Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Libyan leader Moamer Kadhafi. I dug this link up out of
Australia. It appears our media was more concerned about where Kadhafi would sleep and whether Ahmadinejad and Obama would shake hands. Don’t misunderstand. If I were to meet Obama it would be questionable whether I would shake his hand: Swine Flu epidemic and all.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Ken. Essentially, only the details have changed. Obama is still lying, and tyrants are still tyrants.

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome.