One Conservative Estimate

Conservative Views for Concerned Americans



Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Obama Sure Can Pick 'em...

When Van Jones, the Green Jobs Czar, was asked about the Republican Party’s efforts he responded, “The answer to that is they're a**holes... [Crowd laughter] That's a technical political science term... And Barack Obama's not an a**hole. And I can be an a**hole. And some of us who aren't Barack Hussein Obama are going to have to start getting a little bit uppity." Now this was a whole month before he achieved Czar-dom so perhaps he had a chance to have a change of heart.

After all, Jones was a radical and claims he is reformed, into what is for you to decide. He has yet to relinquish his self-avowed status as a “died in the wool” Marxist. His thoughts on the Republicans seem reformed if he previously thought they were bastards or scumbags. For now they are merely a**holes. Clearly Mr. Obama knows how to vet candidates and it is good that he didn’t leave this one to the F.B.I.

Okay. So I am the Mob. Our children are “Obama Youth”. Concerned Americans are “Tea Baggers” and Republicans are “A**holes”. I think I now understand why the lack of bi-partisan results. While I realize that I am opinionated and I am also aware that I am not a Czar. Perhaps if I could improve my use of expletives and become more condescending or "uppity" in my tone I could one day be a czar.

Update: 9/03/2009
Van Jones apologizes for his a**hole reference. Oops. Well, that is one way to keep a commie in goverment. Here is his speech in front of the Berkley Liberals that got him into the trouble.

1 comment:

  1. Good post.

    It's too bad, but you are absolutely right. What would our founding Fathers have in common with today's "Leaders"? Today's government would call them "Extremist".

    Watch Joe Biden during his speech at the Kennedy Memorial.

    Does "For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks." ring any bells?

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome.