One Conservative Estimate

Conservative Views for Concerned Americans



Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!



Today is a day for giving thanks and that I will do. I have so much to be thankful for that no brief article could contain it all. Mostly I am thankful for the life and health I have and those that share it with me. I am thankful for my faith in God who makes peace and living possible. For those closest to me I am most thankful that they have chosen to be there and for any willing to call me friend. I am thankful for forgiveness and that I have received so much of it and for the freedom it gives me to keep on trying.

Surely, I cannot but be thankful for the comforts I have and the warmth in my home and for the food on my table. There is nothing that I need and little that I cannot do fine without. Right now my soul and spirit are at peace and there is great joy. I would that my creator would grant that to everyone today yet I know that I too must play a role in that along with all that would call Him Father.

America, I am grateful for you and for all that you mean to me. It is an honor to be called by your name and to live in your bounty. And while there is much that I am concerned about in your future for today I will simply bless your name as tomorrow is another day; one on which I can again take up the fight to maintain the freedoms for our children and theirs. So for today I am at rest, at peace, and so very very thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome.