Well yeah. Duh! He has kept his word about the couple of things he mentioned this past weekend: Health Care Reform and Don’t Ask Don’t tell. For this he thinks he should get a medal? I don’t think so. Of course Mr. Obama we are surprised when you do things. First of all most of your ideas are pure insanity. Frankly we cannot believe that you would pass Healthcare when more than 60% of Americans don’t want it. So you do the thing we don’t want but you don’t do the dozens of things that you promised that we do want.
Transparency: President Obama has committed to making his administration the most open and transparent in history, and WhiteHouse.gov will play a major role in delivering on that promise. NOPE!
Participation: Citizen participation will be a priority for the Administration. HUM!
Sunshine Law: President: We will publish all non-emergency legislation to the website for five days, and allow the public to review and comment before the President signs it. NO WAY
Earmark reform: "[W]e need earmark reform. And when I'm president, I will go line by line to make sure that we are not spending money unwisely." Mo PORK, Mo PORK, Mo PORK. Um Um. Get U Some!!!
'No jobs for lobbyists:' Then what are these lobbiests doing in your administration?:
• William Lynn, Deputy Secretary of Defense (Lobbied for Military/Industrial Contracts)
• Mark Patterson, Treasury Chief of Staff (Lobbied investment banking, energy tax credits)
• Patrick Gasbard, Political Affairs Director (Lobbies for Unions and possible ties to ACORN
• Gabriella Gomez, Assistant Secy. Education ( Lobbied for teachers from 2001 to 2006)
• Krysta Hardin, Asst. Secy. Agriculture (Lobbied from 1993 – 2004 for soybean and barley growers)
• David Hayes, Deputy Secy. of the Interior (Lobbied for Environmental interest groups 2001-2007)
• Kathleen Sebelius, Secy. HHS (Director of group lobbying for patients rights)
This is just a few of the many Lobbiests placed by Barry and his folks. For a more exhaustive look at Lobbyist in Obama's Transparent World look here.
Hear it in his own words:
America. Of course we are surprised when he does something he says. This man is beyond redemption. His ways cannot be turned by the words of you or I, neither will he listen to the World's opinion as he demonstrated at the G8 and G20 meetings. Barack is about Barack. Who cares where he was born. He is neither an American in his heart nor his Actions and he should not be President. How he is removed from this High Office is purely Semantical. He must be sent packing and his efforts must be thwarted in the interim.